The Partnership for Medicaid Home-Based Care (PMHC) launched an advocacy program to address the changing dynamics in the delivery of home care. This includes an increase in Medicaid consumers through the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the shift to Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS), and the implementation of demonstration programs that align funding and promote coordinated care management of dually eligible Medicare-Medicaid beneficiaries.
Our alliance seeks to collaborate with government leaders, stakeholders, and advocacy organizations to promote greater awareness of the role and value of quality Medicaid home-based care and services and advance solutions that can further improve the clinical and cost-effectiveness of Medicaid home-based care and services for consumers and taxpayers alike.
By strengthening Medicaid consumers’ access to high-quality, low-cost, consumer-preferred home and community-based services, we are confident that decision makers can achieve improved outcomes, increased quality of life and satisfaction, and significantly reduced program costs.
We are proud to offer perspectives and solutions that have been crafted with the objective of improving the clinical- and cost-effectiveness of home-based care and services for the benefit of consumers and taxpayers alike.
Read and download PHMC’s proposals of policy change and reform.
- Comments for the December 1, 2020 Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Emergency Meeting, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Read and download PHMC’s letters to various legislative organzations.
- PMHC 2022 Policy Priorities Overview One Pager
- PMHC Letter Responding to House Energy and Commerce Republicans Disability RFI
- PMHC Letter to CMS on Streamlining Medicaid Eligibility
- PMHC Letter to Congressional Leadership on Provider Relief Fund Additional Funding
- PMHC Letter to HHS Office of Inspector General on Medicaid Fraud Control Units Report
- PMHC Letter to House GOP Healthy Futures Task Force
- PMHC Response to Biden Administration RFI on Medicaid and CHIP Access
- PMHC Response to CMS Medicare Advantage RFI
- PMHC Letter on the HCBS Access Act of 2021
- PMHC Letter to House Energy and Commerce Leadership on CURES 2.0
- PMHC Comment Letter to CMS on Methods for Assuring Access to Covered Medicaid Services
- PMHC Comment Letter to CMS on Putting Patients Over Paperwork by Reducing Administrative Burden
- PMHC Comment Letter to the Department on Labor on Defining and Delimiting the Exemptions for Executive and Administrative Employees